Information posted on Sharfni is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Germany and Lebanon. Sharfni will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in Germany and Lebanon. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Sharfni and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
- Google Analytics data such as age, gender and interests based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settingsor by downloading and installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOTbe stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We use users' personal and collected information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others' rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency). We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations.
- Sharfni and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how Sharfni's ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Sharfni.
Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer. Sharfni uses both persistent/permanent and session cookies to provide services to you and help ensure account security. Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive once you end your session (log out or close your browser).
- Enable you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
- Provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- Promote and enforce trust and safety.
- Measure promotional effectiveness.
- Analyse our site traffic.
Cookies we use for trust and safety
Your choices about cookies
We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. You're always free to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
A web beacon is an electronic image, called a single-pixel (1x1) or clear GIF placed in the web page code. Web beacons serve many of the same purposes as cookies. In addition, web beacons are used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximise web traffic flow.
We may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our websites. These service providers help operate our websites, by for example compiling anonymous site metrics and analytics. We require these companies to use the information they collect only to provide us with these services under contract, and not for their own purposes.
Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to you advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
We do not permit third-party content on Sharfni (such as classifieds item listings) to include cookies or web beacons. If you believe a listing might be collecting personal information or using cookies, please report it to support@Sharfni.com.
Using Information from Sharfni
You may use personal information gathered from Sharfni only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who has not agreed to that.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can simply email us at any time.
Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Sharfni uses Re-marketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Sharfni ads on sites across the Internet.
- Sharfni and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to Sharfni.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we make no guarantees.
If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, and this other company shall be entitled to share your personal information with other companies but at all times otherwise respecting your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Sharfni Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Users are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Account suspension or termination
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of sharfni, you can delete your account at any time. please contact us for delete your acount on sharfni.
Date of Last Revision: February 12, 2022